Info for Exhibitors
If you have been a previous exhibitor at the North Metro Home and Garden Show, you know that it is a productive and cost-effective way to meet serious potential customers while gaining exposure for your products or services. If you are not already familiar with our annual show, we invite you to participate in 2017. We experience anywhere from 600 up to 1200 attendees in a six hour period. While our numbers aren’t always high, exhibitors report that those who do attend are coming to seriously shop for their home improvement needs.
Exhibitors: If you have any questions or would like to be added to the mailing list to receive information about the 2017 North Metro Home and Garden Show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marsha Wagner at 612-338-2122. Click below for Registration information and other helpful Exhibitor info!
Information for Exhibitors contains detailed information as well as terms and conditions for exhibiting at our Show. Please read this before contacting us with your questions.
We are providing several options for participation in the 2017 North Metro Home and Garden Show:
- Purchase a booth space that is 8×10 feet ($300) or 8×20 feet ($600), and for an additional $300 be a Co-Sponsor.
The Co-Sponsorship opportunity is limited to the first ten who send in their registration and payment.
Note: Rates go up after December 15, so don’t delay!
- Link to your company’s website from the Exhibitor List on the Show website for a nominal fee.
- This option is included at no charge for all Vendor Co-Sponsors.
- Have your company’s promotional material placed inside attendee bags for a nominal fee.
This option is included at no charge for all Vendor Co-Sponsors.
- Donate a door prize, preferably related to home improvement, or in the form of a gift card or certificate to a local store or restaurant.
Door prizes and donors will be posted on our website and included in the Show program.
To reserve your space at the 2017 North Metro Home and Garden Show, click here and provide all of the required information. (A certificate of insurance is not required.) Space is limited, so please act quickly!
If you have any questions or comments after reviewing the registration information contained on this website and in Information for Exhibitors, please contact Marsha Wagner, Event Coordinator, at 612-338-2122 or email@example.com.