The Sponsors of the North Metro Home and Garden Show are always looking for creative ways to advertise to our communities, bringing in attendees who want to discuss their home and landscape improvement projects with our exhibitors. This year we are once again sponsoring the Ugliest Room Contest, where residents of our sponsoring communities can submit a photo and brief description of a room in their home sadly in need of updating, and compete for a chance to win a $1,000 gift card!
The Show Program and Exhibitor List with contact information will stay on the website for one year, or until replaced with information for the current year’s Show. In addition to the exposure co-sponsors and exhibitors receive on this website, 2018 marketing efforts include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 2018 Show Sponsor The Kris Lindahl Team – RE/MAX Results will feature our Show in its monthly newspaper, Locale In Blaine, which is delivered to nearly 30,000 homes in the north metro in December.
- Article in the winter issue of Mounds View Matters.
- Clear Channel Outdoor billboards in the following locations: Central Avenue at 107th Street NE (Blaine), University Avenue at 32nd Street NE (Minneapolis), Highway 10 at Sunfish Lake Boulevard (Ramsey), County Road 10 at Able Street (Spring Lake Park), and Highway 10 at Highway 242 (Coon Rapids).
- Digital billboards in the cities of Blaine and Mounds View.
- Sponsoring city websites.
- Newsletter articles in the sponsoring communities of Columbia Heights, Fridley and Mounds View.
- Show flyers inserted with utility bills and other mailings in the sponsoring communities of Blaine, Columbia Heights and Mounds View.
- MetroNorth Chamber of Commerce website and events.
- Online event listing services and publications: City Pages, Eventbrite, Eventful, Town Planner, Twin Cities Gateway and 10 Times.
- “Save the date” notices available at public counters in municipal buildings of the sponsoring cities.
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) through sponsoring cities.
In addition, we will provide PDFs of flyers in various sizes that will be on display in businesses and buildings throughout our sponsoring cities. Exhibitors can also print and distribute these to clients and prospects. Here are the links to the flyers: full page flyer, full page flyer with sponsors, 3-up, and 8-up (the last two to be copied and cut accordingly).