The Sponsors of the North Metro Home and Garden Show are always looking for creative ways to advertise to our communities, bringing in attendees who want to discuss their home and landscape improvement projects with our exhibitors. This year we have added an Ugliest Home Contest, where residents of our sponsoring communities can submit a photo and brief description of a room in their home sadly in need of updating, and compete for a chance to win a $1,000 gift card!
The Show Program and Exhibitor List with contact information will stay on the website for one year, or until replaced with information for the current year’s Show. In addition to the exposure co-sponsors and exhibitors receive on this website, 2017 marketing efforts included, but were not limited to, the following:
- 2017 Show Sponsor The Kris Lindahl Team – RE/MAX Results will feature our Show in its monthly newspaper, Locale In Blaine, which is delivered to nearly 30,000 homes in the north metro in early January.
- Clear Channel Outdoor billboards in the following locations: Central Avenue at 107th Street NE, University Avenue at 32nd Street NE, Highway 10 at Highway 242, County Road 10 and Able Street, and Highway 10 at Sunfish Lake Boulevard.
- CTV North Suburbs had a segment about the North Metro Home & Garden show on the January 9 episode of their show “North Suburban Beat” that will be running throughout the month. It is also running on the Mounds View government cable channel.
- North Metro TV has a feature on our Show highlighting the Ugliest Room Contest.
- Digital billboards in the cities of Blaine and Mounds View.
- Digital advertising in the Minneapolis Star Tribune beginning ten days before the Show.
- Sponsoring city websites.
- Cable television spots in the sponsoring communities of Blaine (North Metro TV14), Fridley (Municipal TV17), and Mounds View (CTV15).
- Newsletter articles in the sponsoring communities of Columbia Heights, Fridley and Mounds View.
- Show flyers inserted with utility bills and other mailings in the sponsoring communities of Blaine, Columbia Heights and Mounds View.
- “Save the date” notices available at public counters in municipal buildings of the sponsoring cities.
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) through sponsoring cities.
- Online event listing services: Festivals Insider, Eventbrite, Eventful, Town Planner, 10 Times, FairsAndFestivals.net, City Pages, St. Paul Pioneer Press (TwinCities.com).
In addition, we will provide PDFs of flyers in various sizes that will be on display in businesses and buildings throughout our sponsoring cities. Exhibitors can also print and distribute these to clients and prospects.